Sunday, August 9, 2009

Misses

我想对你说, 却害怕都说错, 好喜欢你 知不知道


Friday worked till 4pm.
Supposedly meeting ahbeng, but he put aeroplane.
Was mad, of cause.
I waited for don't know how many hours, till I fall asleep.
Decided to go Tampines meet BestFriend.
Saw Malvin on the way^^
Waited for Sis to knock off then went eat together.
K Box after that.
Conflits with ahbeng in between when singing.
So don't really have the mood to sing.
Went off at 1plus going 2?



Saturday met BestFriend at 201, bus to downtown together.
E!Hub to buy movie ticket.
Saw Clive & almost couldn't recognise him, Haha.
To BK had our dinner.
Back to E!Hub, went into cinema.
We watched UP, BestFriend's niece came too.
Nice and funny show, haha.
After movie, went to pasir ris park slack for awhile.
11pm went to mrt station wanted to train back.
But by the time I reached there, no more train.
Called Clive and asked if he want to ton.
But he'll only be meeting Moses & co at 1plus.
Moses & co, all of the people there are guy, thus I didn't find them.
Instead, waited for Frederick and Jea Jiunn at interchange.
But still, didn't go over and meet Moses & co although I managed to meet Frederick and Jea Jiunn.
Met up with Hweimin instead.
Went her house charged battery then off to Whitesands mac.
Slacked there all the way till 5plus.
Hweimin left, Jiahong came find me for awhile, then I went off.
Super duper tired to the max!!


Today woke up at 1pm+.
Still feel like sleeping.
Resuming work tomorrow ):
Don't feel like working!!
But, no choice.


Some photos}






}Domokun purse from Yiting, Domokun Keychain from BestFriend^^

No comments:

Post a Comment