Been a week since I updated.
Alot happen recently.
Don't wish to elaborate much.
Just an short update will do, I guess?
Last Saturday went find Sis.
BestFriend came too.
We went to ECP together after Sis knock off from work.
Had subway, walked around after that waiting for Sis's boyf, Bonez to come.
Breeze bar to drink, till don't know what time and all went off.




Sunday, supposed to meet ahbeng.
But didn't due to some stuff.
Went to Aunt's house with Sis.
Aunt cooked soup for us^^
Dinner over there.
Went off around 9plus.
Monday was working day.
Nothing much too.
Tuesday woke up quite early.
Bath and prepared, went to Bugis.
Bought a top and a fake eyelashes.
Train over to cck find ahbeng.
Reached at 4pm like that.
Went up find him, his grandma is in, haha.
Slept for 2 hours at his house.
Bought dinner and ate at his house.
Watched tv all the way till 10plus.
Went off at 11plus.
No more train, so have to cab back.
Wednesday & Thursday was working day.
Super tiring.
Currently working 2 jobs.
Its very tiring, very.
I hate my life.
Have to be back before 12am on weekdays, no going out after 12am.
Feel so no freedom!
Lucky tomorrow I'm working till 4pm.
Can go out after that! ^^
I guess, till here.
Will be back when I feel like updating ^^
Oh ya, MONSTER, I WILL KILL YOU ^^
You better be reading this! Haha!


No comments:
Post a Comment