Bump @ 40.5weeks, which marks the end of my pregnancy.
5th Oct 7pm+, was hesitating if to go for induction as I was overdue already. Yet I'm still very scare of going through labour alone and the thought of those horrible pain scare me off! After an hour, decided to self admit for induction. Bathed, double check my hospital bag and left @ 8pm+. Told no one except both my sis, Priscilla, Belle & biqi. Reached around 10pm+. Was being observed under CTG for around 30minutes+, he called & told me I've got appointment the next day. Told him I'm at hospital for induce delivery already. Doc came and explain everything & check cervix, 1cm dilated. Inserted pill aftermath and send to labour room.
11pm+, mild contractions. Even the nurses say the pill super power on me cuz shortly after inserting I've mild contractions. On phone with him for few hours & also texting with Priscilla, Belle & Biqi.
2am+, contraction starts to get a little pain but still bearable. Nurse gave me laughing gas and it helps! Though it made me drowsy at the start. The mask never left me till morning!
From 2am+ till morning, no doc came and check. 7am+, only 2cm dilated but the doc stretched till 3cm.
6 Oct, 8.15am, 4cm dilated. Doc broke my waterbag a little as my waterbag had already burst a little previously. Contraction pain got worse that left me shouting & screaming. Doc came in to check on me & told me the whole delivery suite is full of my shouting & screaming. Lol, paiseh lo! Nurse asked if I wanted epidural, I refused. Called him and he says he's coming soon. Waited & waited, text and call, still the same reply, coming soon.
11am+, couldn't take the pain anymore. Nurse asked if I want epidural & offered to call Dad for me. I shouted "yes! Call my father now!" As I'm under 21 and not married, parental consent is needed for epidural. Dad rushed down halfway from work in less then 30minutes and rushed the nurse to give me epidural.
11.52am, Epidural given, felt better. Slept for half an hour. He's yet to come. Slowly, the pain started again. Stupid epidural, useless only. Shouldn't even have take epidural at all!
2.47pm, 7cm dilated. Pain like no tomorrow which left me screaming, shouting & crying. I even hit and kicked the bed railing! Nurse prepared equipments all ready.
3pm, got the urge to push so called for nurse. Checked and was fully dilated and the nurse told me I'm ready to push. And he reached. I was in terrible pain which left me crying pretty badly. Started pushing and kept asking him if bb's head is out. I think he got irritated and told me to just push la! Did as I am told. Halfway through I screamed at him saying "I don't wanna give birth already la! I got no more strength to push!" He told me to just push and I pushed with whatever strength I got. 30minutes+ later, I felt bb sliding out. Heard her first cry & you know what? I actually cried too! Cuz I was really overjoyed. While the nurse was cleaning bb, I kept telling him to carry bb to me.
When I first saw bb, I really couldn't believe that this is my daughter that I've carried for the past 10months! I love her like there's no tomorrow! Hahaha! Bb was pushed to ward while I waited to be stitch. Side effect of epidural kicked in, vomited yellow liquid an aftermath kept on want to vomit but nothing came out. Was given panadol and even jabs but nothing helps. He went off after that.
Pushed to ward around 7pm+. Saw him outside delivery suite. As well as Sis & Biqi. Mad touched when I saw Sis! Vomited the whole lot of yellow liquid when I was at ward. Bb was pushed out and i can't wait to carry her! Snap pictures like mad only. Carried bb and I was like, omg this is my darling!
Baby Zhining first day on earth ^^





No comments:
Post a Comment