On Monday was supposed to work till 8pm.
Around 5plus ahbeng trained down.
But no work due to some stuff.
So met him around 6plus when he reached.
Sis came down at 7plus.
Had dinner together.
After that, we just walk and walk.
Walked to Kallang leisure park, I think?
Then wanted to walk to Suntec.
But somehow there seems to be no way to walk.
Came across a highway, I think, we walked and walked all the way.
Made our way to Marina Square.
Played pool and bowling but I didn't play.
Then he tried catching domokun bear for me but to no available.
Back to Kallang as he wants to withdraw money.
Three of us just slacked at void deck.
Back at 3plus I think.
Oh! And I cut my fringe^^
Sis cut it for me, hehe.
Tuesday was working day.
Yesterday worked till 4pm.
Bathed and train down to find ahbeng.
Reached at 6plus, I think.
7plus went buy dinner.
Back to his house to eat.
After eating, both of us were just playing around.
But, something I don't wished to happen, happened.
Don't wish to elaborate.
Only told 3 person about it.
Went off at 10plus.
Thanks Best, J & N for comforting me^^
Well, hopes everything's for Sis.
New job, new life? Hehe.
You won't starve to death without them!!
Alright, till here.
Am tired already.
There's work tomorrow, sleeping early tonight?
Pictures on the next update! ^^
Meeting Yiting & Sammy tomorrow! ^^
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Forgive & Forget?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment