Friday, May 1, 2009

It was almost perfect


There is always some madness in love.
But there is also always some reason in madness.


Been a few days since I updated my blog .

Tuesday , I forget what time did I wake up .
4plus or so , bus to Pasir Ris meet Yiting ^^
Been long since I meet her .
Miss her okay !
Went Loyang Point eat dinner together .
I had Century Egg Porridge , didnt finish everything .
After eating , went Clive's house .
Stayed there till 11pm like that , then went off .

Clive's dog (:



Wednesday woke up around 12pm .
Bath , ate lunch then went to work .
Reached just in time ^^
Biqi came after awhile .
5pm plus , helped Aunty Victoria get dinner .
Biqi went with me , so wasnt really bored .
Get dinner for myself too .
But only ate half of it & threw the rest away .
Appetite wasnt really good this few weeks .
Nothing much to do .
Had some talks with Aunty Victoria & Biqi .
Was allowed to go off early at 7.30pm as there wasnt anything to do .
And Aunty Victoria gave me a present meant for my birthday .
It was a necklace , like it alot ^^



Biqi went home by bus while I waited for bus 31 to Kallang Mrt Station .
Called Sis while waiting for bus .
And she insisted on asking me back home as the next day (Thursday) was her off day .
Was planning to go Bedok 85 eat bak chor mee but was cancelled in the end .
So yeah , after much talking with Sis , I finally agreed to go find her & spend the night sleeping at home ^^
And of cause , I miss my Sis ^^
I was inside the bus when Sis persuade me to go home .
So stopped at Kallang Mrt & trained to Tampines .
Reached , took bus 291 to 800+ there find Sis .
Waited for her to knock off from work .
Then cab-ed home together .
Reached home , watched tv together&was joking around with our inside jokes :D
Sis's boyf ordered Mac for us ^^
Around 12am like that , Sis was telling me that drinking cough syrup will seh after half an hour & then can sleep soundly .
I drank around 20ml , I think so .
After 30minutes , I started to feel seh already .
Sis was on phone with her boyf while I was lying on the sofa watching tv like a dead person .
Around 1am , went to bedroom with Sis still on the phone with her boyf .
Felt like a dead person , no strength to even sms , LOL .
There I was telling my Sis "Tmr go eat bak chor mee leh"
Because I was craving for bak chor mee :/
2am plus or so , was on phone with Rat .
Me , was talking like a dead person . HAHA !
Talked for like 15minutes , he says will call me back then hang up .
Rat , you liar ! :/
You didnt call back .
Make me wait till I fall asleep (>.< )
You owe me one bak chor mee !
HAHA !

Thursday , woke up on and off .
Finally woke up at 2plus ? Think so la .
Then stayed at home , playing with Sis's kitten :D
Didn't eat anything , was lazy to cook .
So made myself a cup of milo with some biscuit .
7pm plus , meet Julia .
Went Tampines 1 walked .
Aftermath , bus to E!Hub meet her friends .
Slacked with them till going to 11.30pm , went off .
Saw Miaojun & Aunty Eng on the way to bus stop ^^

No work for the next few days .
Yay ! ^^
Next Monday working in morning .
Awww , have to sleep early on Sunday & wake up early on Monday ):

Sis , when are we going to eat bak chor mee together and have our Billy talks ? HAHA !










It was almost perfect .
Nearing to perfect .
I almost plucked the courage .
But rumors are everywhere .
I was somehow affected by it .
Should I actually believe what they say ?
But I know they wont lie as there is not only one person who says it .
In fact , it was more then 3 .
Everything is back to square one .

No comments:

Post a Comment