
A life with love will have some thorns,
but a life without love will have no roses.
I'm very tired ):
Slept rather late last night , around 5plus in the morning .
Couldnt get to sleep at all .
Woke up around 10plus in the morning today , on and off .
Finally get up at 12 like that .
Went bath & after I'm done , went check my phone .
Received Biqi's message saying that she couldnt make it today so I had to go myself .
Went get lunch , used com .
Lucky Monster was online , asked him about the journey to Kallang , this and that .
Then he went check for me , Hehe ^^
Thanks Monster ! (:
Around 2.30pm like that , went get prepare .
Then went take train to Kallang , changed bus 31 .
Hard a hard time finding my way .
But still , managed to find my way ^^
Reached , had some talk with Aunty Victoria about studying stuff .
Afterwhich , she woke Elizabeth up from her nap .
Watched Ice Age 2 with her .
5plus , went buy dinner for them .
Didnt get dinner for myself as I'm not hungry .
After they had their dinner , I brought Elizabeth down to the playground & play for awhile .
But she wanted to go home after awhile .
Went back , play some games with her .
Till 8pm , I went off .
First thing I did the moment I went down to 1st floor was smoke .
4 whole hour didnt smoke :/
Then bus back .
All 4 done by Elizabeth (:



I did this ^^
Oh yeah , I've changed number ^^
Yesterday a guy messaged me .
Fyi , I dont even know who is he & how he get my number .
Asked how he get my number , he gave alot of excuses -.-
Got pissed off as it isnt the first time my number get passed around .
Was thinking of changing my number last night & now , I've had a new number(:
Thanks Aunty Victoria ^^
My new number's SimCard was given to me by her(:
Only gave some friends my number , didnt give too many people .
For those that have my number , I'll appreciate if you ask before giving anyone my number(:
Holy shit , I didnt know what did I do .
All my photos are gone ! ):
Nah , not all , those taken with friends & my Sis & Bro are still in my phone .
Only self shot photos are gone , more then 100 over photos are gone just like that ):
Lucky there are some in my Friendster & Facebook .
Am still trying to find every single photos back .
E: What happen to you ?!
You told me to call you after I end work , but you didnt even reply me when i text you .
Arent we supposed to be meeting today ?
Text you 2 times , you didnt reply me .
Dont make people around you worry .
And of cause , dont ever do foolish thing .
Treat me as a friend ? Then dont do foolish thing .
And , reply my message .
Haha, what rubbish?!?! It's the fact right. Love you always baby. Okok , you must promise me! Takecare. ( Reply in my blog)
ReplyDeleteNah, its rubbish . HAHA !! Yah , I promise . Kkk , love you always too , HAHAHAHAHA !! Takecare ! (:
ReplyDelete