Monday, April 27, 2009

Cheer up , E



Last year's pic ^^


Gonna be 3am already , still cant get to sleep .
Hopefully I can wake up on time later ^^
Meeting Biqi , then go Aunty Victoria's house together .
Lucky she's going else I'll sure take my own sweet time finding the way to Aunty victoria's house .
Feeling a little nervous :/

Hate it when my number get passed around to strangers .
Pissed off !
Its like , not the first time .
Alot of time already .
I wonder why do such people exist , giving your number to strangers without even informing you .
Fuck !
I don't even know this is the how many time my number have been passed around already .
Fuck whoever that person who passed my number to that guy _|_

Right , time to sleep already !
Else I'm gonna overslept later on .




E: Stop having the thoughts of ending your life .
Is it worth it ?
Definitely no !
Think of people around you before you even decide to do anything foolish .
I remember 2 months ago when I let you read my Private blog , after reading you told some encouraging words .
But why are you having negative thinking now ?
Like what I told you earlier on , everything can be solved .
Please don't do anything foolish .
Don't you remember that you told me if I really want to put tattoo , you'll bring me to your tattoo artist's shop and see see , ask the price ?
If you treat me as a friend , don't do anything foolish .
I'm always a call away(:
See you tonight , if possible .

No comments:

Post a Comment