Friday, April 24, 2009

Whatever


It is better to have loved and lost than to never have lost at all


Been quite lazy to update my blog .
Didnt play any of my facebook's games at all .
Why ?
Because I was spending my time sorting out my MSN friend list .
Deleted 100 plus people .
Finally after hours of sorting , its done !
I think its neater in this way (:


Okay , Im very selfish want :/
Even if i talked to you before in MSN , I'll still place you under the Unknown People section :/

Kkk , update another day(:
Shall play a bit of maple before going to sleep , haven been playing maple for a few days(:



4 comments:

  1. JIE!!!!

    life is still the same lorh,now stress on exams and tests....

    how are you lea???
    so long nvr chat with you liao...

    how have you been???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don : All the best to your exams & tests (:
    Im fine (:
    Still the same , Haha .
    Yeah , seldom see you online nowadays .
    Or is it when I online , you're offline then when you online , I'm offline ? HAHA !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah....

    thanks,and yeap...

    nowadays more busy on exams...
    but i got online leh...

    maybe is i online den you offline,or you online then i offline laaa....

    =p=p=p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don : Welcome (:
    Hehe , just now talked to you online alr ^^
    Takecare ! (:

    ReplyDelete