Love is like a violin,
the music may stop now and then,
but the strings remain forever.
I don't know how to start my post 

Okay , I'm left with
I'm starting work next
The job sounds simple , but I don't know if I can work long :/
But i love childrens ! (:
They're cute okay !
Although they tend to be naughty at times .
Haha , I'm helping Aunty Victoria to look after her daughter , or rather play with her daughter because I think she's pregnant .
Nah , not the whole day , just 4 hours per day .
Hopefully I won't like , quit after one day :/
Wish me luck people :D
Thanks Yiting & Cheryang for those encouraging words ^^
But ya , at the same time I still want to find another job .
Was looking at the calendar on my phone and realised today's 21th April .
Kkk , I'm lazy to type out here as I've say my piece on my another blog .
Don't bother asking me what is my another blog link/url because I don't intend to let anyone know .
I need some privacy (:
S, I'm sorry , really sorry .
I feel so guilty ):
But ya , at the same time I still want to find another job .
Was looking at the calendar on my phone and realised today's 21th April .
Kkk , I'm lazy to type out here as I've say my piece on my another blog .
Don't bother asking me what is my another blog link/url because I don't intend to let anyone know .
I need some privacy (:
S, I'm sorry , really sorry .
I feel so guilty ):

Hey Yupei :D
ReplyDeleteLITTLE CHILDREN DRIVE ME CRAZY!!!
ReplyDeleteEugene : Hey hello (:
ReplyDeleteZhangmin : Who's the Little Children? LOL .