Moving on is simple,
It's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult
It's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult
It is already 2am and I'm still awake .
I'm supposed to be sleeping now as I've to wake up at 8plus in the morning later on .
Confirm will either oversleep or not enough sleep .
Damn !
Must go sleep after this post else confirm not enough sleep (>.<) I think I must use Sis's method .
Drink cough syrup , confirm seh 30minutes after drinking , then can sleep already .
Gonna get cough syrup soon , Haha !
Later in the evening meeting Yiting ^^
Going to Bedok 85 eat bak chor mee , hehe .
Promised her will bring her go eat .
Since I'm working in the morning till 3pm later & I've got nothing on at night , asked her out (:
Zhangmin cannot make it as she says its exams period ):
So there's only me & Yiting , Haha .
Sis , see you tonight (:
Was it all a lie ?
Are you a liar ?
If it is , kindly fuck off from my life .
Because I hate liars .
E: Finally after 6 days you replied me .
Glad that nothing happen to you .
Silly boy , don't have to apologize (:
Because I understand .
And what are friends for ? (:
Hopefully things will get better for you .
Cheer up ! (:

No comments:
Post a Comment