Monday, May 4, 2009

Contented

Time will make you forget me.
But time will make me love you more than before.




Couldn't get to sleep last night . (As in just now morning)
Was up till around 7am , then fall asleep .
Woke up at 8.30am because heard my phone ringing .
Lucky Kelvin message me else I'll sure overslept .
Thanks Kelvin (:
Bath , then get breakfast .
Breakfast sucks !
Didn't finish eating , ate less then half of it & threw the rest away .
Off to work after eating .
Damn shag , felt really restless on the way to work .
Reached in time .
Aunty Victoria's Aunt , Aunty Meizhen taught me some house cleaning .
Now I realised that house cleaning isn't easy as I thought .
Had some talk with Aunty Meizhen .
3pm , time to knock off from work !
Yay ! ^^
Took bus 31 back home .
Bath & I took a long time to bath , make-up & do my hair :/
While I was doing my hair , I saw the kitten doing this .


Got a shocked out of it !
Thanks God the kitten didn't jump down (>.<)

Around 6plus , 7plus met Yiting inside bus 17 .
Went to Bedok 85 eat bak chor mee !
Like finally , LOL .
Both of us had bak chor mee & stingray .
After eating went some nearby park and slacked for awhile .
Aftermath went to Pasir Ris meet Clive & his friend , Daryl .
Marcus came & all went to Sanding slacked .
Shortly after , Daryl left .
Yiting , Clive , Marcus & me went slacked together .
Clive & Marcus having their sexy dance , Haha !!!!
Till Clive sweat like he just had his shower , Haha .
While me & Yiting were taking lots of photos .
Yeahs , alottttt ! (:
Took photos with Clive too .
And he name himself Monster Yeo in his bluetooth's name , HAHA !!!
Slacked till 11plus , all went home .
Photos taken with Yiting & Clive will all be uploaded tomorrow , promise ! (:

Took around 2 hours or so to edit those photos took today .
Only edited brightness & some borders .
When I transfer photos to computer , the quality sucks .
The pictures are dark , some cannot even be seen clearly .
Fyi , I don't photoshop my photos .
Every single of my photos are not photoshop at all .
Only edited the brightness , borders & put some text using Photobucket(:

Yiting & Clive , Thanks so much for the wonderful night(:
I really enjoyed myself .
During this few weeks , today's the happiest & the most enjoyable day .
I felt like the happy-go-lucky me today(:
Thanks so much for the wonderful night(:

2 comments: