Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday X.Sky Dearest & Aaron GoodGoodFriend ! (:

Happy Birthday X.Sky Dearest ! (:
Happy Birthday Aaron GoodGood Friend ! (:


Right , will update later .
Gonna sleep for a little while , am tired :/
Woke up damn early today , 7am as I slept at 11pm last night .
Be back later ! :D

**


It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy
with someone else, but it's more painful to know that
the one you love is unhappy with you.


I'm back :D
Didn't sleep at all , couldn't get to sleep .
Came back & use com at 10pm like that .
This few days had been sleeping quite early & waking up quite early .
Mapling this few days , nothing much actually .
Haven been eating much lately , like eating only one meal per day .
Stomach is in pain now ):
Its like , as if something stab in my stomach :/
Cant even walk properly .
Very very pain !
Argh , what the fuck is happening man ?!

Was looking through some of my previous post .
Then i was like "Gary korkor in overseas now ): "
Before he leave that day , we were talking on the phone .
I remember him telling me that he's going overseas already , cant talk to me like he always do ):
Like , when somethings bothering me , when I'm feeling down , I'll talk to korkor .
I can even talk until i cry then korkor will cheer me up ^^
Korkor , can you like faster come back & talk to me ?
Because I'm feeling down ):
I miss korkor (:

Shawn says all my words are vulgarities .
NOT TRUE !
Shawn , you anyhow say ! HAHA !
Shawn's crazy :D

Hahaha , Kelvin asked why my msn pm don't have his name already .
Previously my msn pm is "I belong to keLvin :D "
No , he's NOT my boyf .
It was some kind of joke between us (:
Then i removed it , because alot of people thought he's my boyf when he isnt !
And Monster is telling me smoking not good , HAHA .
Yesterday Monster ignored me at msn ):
He says he's too tired to get out of his bed , hahaha !!

2 comments: