Saturday, April 18, 2009

Give all to love; obey thy heart


If you love somebody, let them go,
for if they return, they were always yours.
And if they don't, they never were.


A short post before i sleep (:
Had been sleeping early & waking up early lately , as early as 8am !
Yesterday slept for only 5 hours yet I don't feel tired after i wake up .
I wanted to post but I'm tired already :/
So I guess a short post will do ? Haha .
Yah , to some friends , they will think , "Its only 12.45am & you're tired already?"
Haha , because I used to sleep in the morning or sometimes , afternoon .
And waking up at night .
So to some of them , its quite surprise when they knew I sleep at night & wake up in the morning(:
Monster always say my sleeping timing very weird because sometimes I just sleep for like 2 hours & wake up already .
But he can like sleep for one hour , wake up go school already .
So who's the weird want ? :D
But I'm still Superwoman(Inside Joke) , right Monster ? :D

Okay , I was talking to Zhangmin on msn and she's talking nonsense !
Look at her drawing , she insist that i ate ONE LOAF of bread when I only ate A PIECE !



Monster , please don't fall later in school :/



Open your eyes big & see (You know who you are)
Rat is not leaving .

But don't know real a not :/

2 comments:

  1. HEllo. =] come to drop u a tag oppp no should be comment. I tiink u should put tagboard easier to tag =X anyway good day ahead ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damien : Hello(: Haha , previously I had tagboard on my blog but because I've been spammed by some lifeless kids 3 times , I decided to change to comment mode(:

    ReplyDelete