
Why do you say you love me,
if you are only going to leave me?
Was supposed to go Biqi's Chalet last night , but I didn't .
Im really sorry Biqi ):
I was too tired , thus , I fall asleep .
Fall asleep at 7pm plus .
Slept till 3am like that just now (one hour ago) .
Ohya , yesterday afternoon was chatting to some friends at msn & suddenly i went offline , till now .
Sorry Cheryang & Mamato :/
Okay , Cheryang , part of this post is specially for you :D
Open your eyes big big & see .
I miss Cheryang (:
See ?
I didnt lie to you (:
Mamato , I hope things will get better for the both of you .
Be sad no more ! (:
Althought I know its difficult to not be sad .
Remember that you're not alone , you have friends around you .
If you need a listening ear , I'll be there alright .
Cheer up , takecare & talk to you soon at msn (:
Loveyou ! (:
Yay ! You didnt leave ^^

dearest.commented:)takecare!!
ReplyDeletesky.
SIS. I HATE YOU! KEEP MAPLING AND LEAVE ME ALONE ): HEHEHEEEEEEE.
ReplyDeletenp, (: I didnt do alot too, and thats all i can do. you be happy and I'll be too already :D
ReplyDeleteSky : Okay (: Takecare too ! (:
ReplyDeleteYiting : I never maple so often ! :D And i talked to you just now at msn (: Dont hate me ! You know i love you right ? HAHA ! :D
Claudia : Hehe , but still , Thanks alot (: Yeah , i'll be happy ^^