Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fool (:

You May Be The World

April Fool today .
Different people fool me with different joke .
I had fun fooling people too ! :D
At one point of time , Jingli Called Sis .
He told her I fainted and was admitted to hospital .
Awhile later , Sis called me & told me that Jingli said I was admitted to hospital .
I told her , its April Fool Day , LOL !
But at least she called & ask .
That goes to show that I have a caring Sister (:
I was touched (:

Didnt sleep the whole of last night .
Could get to sleep at whole even when I'm tired .
This morning , was feeling rather down .
Cried & cried .
Then used com , till 10plus .
Went sleep , all the way till 5plus in the afternoon .

3 more days ...

No comments:

Post a Comment