Thursday, April 2, 2009
Happy ! (:
Had been staying up late this few days .
Nothing much to blog actually .
But , I'm feeling much better already (:
Feel much better after ranting everything out at my another blog .
Haha , not Blogger but on another website which was created when I was in Secondary School .
Deleted my old account & recreated a new account .
A good thing actually , that i could blog everything out without having people knowing it .
Although some knows what is going on .
Sms-ed with Rat just now .
Things got better for the both of us , misunderstanding cleared(:
Lucky he took the initiative to text me , else we'll still be ignoring each other .
H a p p y ^^
I'm back playing Maple on Private Server .
But Euler says Maple is stupid .
He says he clever , HAHA !
But he's still dumb to me :D
2 more days ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment