Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The best way to forget someone is to go into a new relationship

Go Through The Pain


Yay ! Finally I have the time to post ^^
Been helping Joanne with her blog for the past few hours .
After many many hours , its done .
Sunday night was awake the whole night , helping Joanne with her blog .
Didn't sleep at all , instead slept in the morning 11plus which is Monday already .
Slept for 7 hours .

Suddenly, I forget what I wanted to blog about ._.
No pictures for now , Haha .
Zhangmin says my previous posts very emo .
Yiting also agree .
So , no more emo post ! ^^

Okay , I'm talking to Monster at msn now .
HAHA ! Its Choon Hong laa .
Yeah , his new name given by me , Choon Hong Monster :D
So from today onwards , I'll be calling him Monster , HAHA !!
Although he's evil at times .
He better not read this :/

Someone told me this "You give me the feeling like bad girl but actually quite sweet."

**

Gonna be 5am soon .
Cant get to sleep although I'm tired .
Been thinking about lots of stuff .
Feeling very lousy ):
Yet I'm faking a smile , assuring people around me that I'm fine .
Really tired of faking a smile .
6 more days is 6 April .
The thought of it , i just feel very upset .
I don't know why too .
I told myself I must move on with my life , yet I don't know how to .
"I don't wanna miss a thing" , I still remember it clearly .

Gonna try to get some sleep now !

2 comments:

  1. hi yupei~~~ i miss you ^^ takecare okay, & stay happy !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SarahLim : I miss you too (: I'll stay happy (: Meet up soon uh (:

    ReplyDelete