Monday, November 3, 2008

Fuck you laa pcb ! _|_

{{ SHOWING ONLY 5 POST ; CLICK ON THE NAVIGATION "THE PAST" ON THE LEFT TO SEE MORE POST }}

Photobucket

I'm crying as im blogging this post .
I've been crying since i wake up .

I dont wanna return home A N Y M O R E !
It isnt a home to me .
What the fuck you all treat me as ?
Im human alright .
Everything ask me do .
Pay bills also i pay .
I hate this feeling !
I admit , i didnt contribute much to this family .
But compare laa , im working part time while you're working full time .
You earn almost THREE TIMES AS MUCH AS ME okays !
How am i supposed to contribute when i dont even have enough to spend ?!
You think i wanna quit my NTUC job ?
For fuck i quit ?!
I fucking love that job , fyi .
I quit that job because of NICK !

Yeah , talking about Boyfriend .
Why do you have the fucking habit of ALWAYS contacting MY boyfriends behind my back ?!?!?!
When i was with Jingli , you secretly msg him and borrowed 50bucks from him .
And you fucking didnt return back the money .
I WAS THE ONE WHO RETURN HIM WITH MY HARD EARN MONEY .
When i was with Nick , you did the same thing .
You borrowed money from him , and you DIDNT return .
If i were to do the same thing to you , will you be happy ?
Please laa , spare a thought for people will you .



Is this how a Elder Sister should behave ?











FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment