{{ SHOWING ONLY 5 POST ; CLICK ON THE NAVIGATION "THE PAST" ON THE LEFT TO SEE MORE POST }}
I wrote your name into the sky,
But the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name into the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name into my heart,
And forever it will stay.
But the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name into the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name into my heart,
And forever it will stay.
Hello Earthlings , im here to blog .
I just realise that the day today is 6th November .
If we didnt break off , it'll be our 7th month .
But , all this is too late already laa .
Didnt return home since the day we broke off .
This time i dont know how long im not returning home .
Cause im enjoying my life now .
The moment i got my pay , asked Jaslyn when want go clubbing :D
It was set on last night .
So i woke up quite early yesterday .
Went down to Tampines , have my hair cut .
Wanted to rebond it but the people there told me if i were to rebond now , my hair will spoilt .
So yeah , listen to him .
He told me he'll rebond for me when my hair grow longer :D
Bought some stuffs , went down to E!Hub .
Wanted to return MiaoJun the money i owe her .
But she insist that i dont have to pay her back .
I felt very bad laa , cause its quite a big sum of money .
And all along she insist that i keep the money for myself .
Treat SiewLeng eat , chat with them for a little while .
Off to Whitesands .
Saw Amanda Sister :D
We were like , talking on the phone few hours back & we saw each other few hours later .
Bought some stuffs & went back to Friend's house .
I think i spend hell lots of money in the few hours' time :/
I bought a flat look-like heels for around 20$ , a belt f0r 19.90$ , eye shadow for around 7$ , fake eyelashes for 3$ , make up remover for 12$ , roll on perfume for 6$ , hair gel for 5$ , a hair straightening thingy for 15$ , a small mirror for 2$ .
I guess these are the things i bought , some on impulsive :/
Its almost a hundred bucks !
Omgxzxzx , i spend money like water !
After buying , bus-ed back to Friend's house .
Bath & prepare cause going to Powerhouse with Jaslyn & co .
Waited for Jingli for so long .
Meet him & cab-ed down to Vivo .
Waited for a few more peeps , then went to Powerhouse .
My first time going there :D
Damn packed but fun .
Went get some drinks , breezer , vodka .
Drink & drink like nobody's business .
Finish drinking , went dancing .
Halfway through , one of Jaslyn's friend bring me go drink .
She pour , i drink .
I cant keep count of how many cup i drank .
While drinking , a guy came , think is a friend of that girl .
He pour & pour , asked me da with him .
&He told me "I saw you dancing just now" .
Lols ! *Paiseh laa*
Both of them are good drinker laa .
I nearly vomited while drinking .
By the time i finish drinking , my head was spinning .
That girl bring me back to the dance floor , i dance like crazy :/
All i know is my head is spinning .
Lucky Jingli is there to hold on to me .
What shock me is , there's a guy behind me .
I went real close to him & dance :/
Omg laa , so paiseh leh !!
The only pic i took with them :D
*Me , Sharel , Sharel's Friend , Jaslyn .

Few days back , i asked Jingli accompany me to Party World cause i was feeling very down .
And i felt like singing .
I was singing my heart out .
Sang till i broke down :/
To Him ; i dont know which idiot told you that i got boyf le .
Im telling you this , all along im SINGLE .
No doubt , got people jio me but i rejected him .
Cause i still love you .
I know we'll never be together again and i wont pester you too .
As long as you lead life happily , im happy for you .
Lastly , paiseh for the msg i send you last night when i was drunk .
And pictures i took over the past few days ;



The photos below are taken without me knowing !! :/



Taken when going to Thai Disco :D


Thats Malvin & our stuffs .
Lols !
This was when i treated them drink :D

A cute little guy at the praying place :D

Goodbye !

No comments:
Post a Comment