Monday, November 3, 2008

Goodbye my love D:

{{ SHOWING ONLY 5 POST ; CLICK ON THE NAVIGATION "THE PAST" ON THE LEFT TO SEE MORE POST }}

Photobucket

Thats it , we broke off .
I dunno what to say neither do i know what to do .
Cause its seems that its all my fault .
Since he wanted a break up , so be it .
I dont know how to continue this relationship anymore .
I put in so much effort , just to give you a happy celebration for your birthday , in the end what i get ?
"Forget it , i dont need a birthday celebration."
This is what you said to me .
And the following 2 , 3 days , you didnt even bother to contact me .
When asked , you said you're busy .
Oh fuck laa , busy for so many days till you dont even have time to even msg me ?
Excuses !
And what did you say ?
My attitude sucks .
Yes , my attitude is like that .
SO ?!
If you really love me , you wont keep asking me to change change change instead , you'll love me for who i am .
But you didnt !
Keep on asking me to CHANGE .
In your eyes , the problem only lies in me .
Dont you think the problem lies in you too ?
You promised me you'll accompany me once you book out .
Did you ?
You promised me you'll accompany me once a week .
Did you ?
That few hours you spend with me , isnt enough to me .
Which girl will be happy if her boyf only spend this few hours with her ?
You promised me this , promised me that but you didnt hold on to your promises at all .
How do you expect me to compromise when you cant even hold on to your promises ?

Since its over , i dont wanna say anything anymore .
I've cried enough .
But i wont slit .
I wont be stupid to slit myself over and over again .
Say whatever you wanna say .
Its none of my business anymore .

Takecare , GoodBye .





I still cant get you off my mind .
No doubt , i still love you .
I so much dont wanna break off .
But whats the use of clinging on this relationship when all the blame is on me .
My efforts werent appreciated at all .
This time , i know for sure that i wont be able to let go nor do i am able to forget you .
Cause you meant so much to me .
I cried & cried .
I deleted your photos from my blog .
But i didnt delete it from my phone .
I dont know why .
But i know , i still love you .
I miss you .

No comments:

Post a Comment