{{ SHOWING ONLY 5 POST ; CLICK ON THE NAVIGATION "THE PAST" ONE THE LEFT TO SEE MORE POST }}
I dunno , why must things turn out this way .
Last night while on the way home , Dear called me .
Talked together , had a little conflict .
He told me he'll stay awhile(for his birthday celebration) & after that going to find his friends .
Reason being , his friends wanna celebrate his birthday for him .
"He rather celebrate with his friends then girlf ? Why cant he bring you along ?"
This WASNT said by me , but by a friend of mine .
I knew he'll go drink .
I dont like it !
Right from the start i already told him i D.O.N.T L.I.K.E him drinking !
That was why i got angry .
And we started quarrelling .
I nearly went mad :/
We shouted at each other .
I cried , i shouted .
But you think i want this to happen ?
We quarrelled , for i dunno how long .
And he told me to FORGET about celebrating his birthday .
Means all my effort in down in the drain .
I was damn disappointed .
I didnt know what to do , i just cried & cried .
ITS ALL MY FAULT .
MY ATTITUDE SUCKS .
I DIDNT TREAT YOU AS GOOD AS YOU TREAT ME .
IM NOT A GOOD GIRLFRIEND .
IM NOT AS GOOD AS YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND .
IM JUST A USELESS GIRLFRIEND IN YOUR EYES .
This is what you wanna see , isnt it .
Didnt you want people to know how i treat you ?
Now i've have it written here , in my blog .
After crying enough , bath & went down to Yiting Sister's house .
Then went to 247 find Malvin , Daryl & Alfred .
Slacked with them .
Felt like drinking so asked them if they wanna drink .
Malvin & Daryl accompany me go buy , we ride bike there .
Wooo , its been so long since i ride a bike .
Bought BlackCurrant Vodka for myself & Malvin & Breezer for Yiting Sister , Alfred & Daryl .
Total was 35$ ?
Ahh , nevermind laa .
Also not everytime .
And i owe the three guy one cause they send me to Pasir Ris the other time :D
Yupp , slacking with them is fun .
And Malvin was drunk .
Not only him , i was drunk too :/
So paiseh laa .
I remember i called Raymond Cutecute .
And he was worried for me .
He kept on asking me to go home & even wanna come down and send me home .
The next thing i knew , i was at Yiting Sister's house :/
Went off in the morning .
Yiting Sister , thanks so much for accompanying me talk on the phone & accompanying me .
Its really much appreciated .
Each time when im down , you never fail to be there for me .
Words can describe how much this Sistership meant to me {:
Malvin , Alfred & Daryl , besides saying Thank you i really dunno what to say .
Everytime i ton with Yiting , the 3 of you sure will come & there'll be fun :D
So yeah , its nice having friends like you all .
Raymond Cutecute , am so sorry for last night .
I wasnt completely drunk , i still can recall our conversation .
I knew i talked alot of rubbish , *God, damn paiseh laa* , but i knew you were worry about my safety .
Thus you kept on persuading me to go home .
&You even wanna come down & send me home .
The only thing i can say is Thanks alot for talking to me , at least i know that you care .
And , really really sorry for disturbing you last night .
There's nothing i can do , cause you seems to be ignoring me D:
My phone kept on ringing from 3PM just now .
But none of the msges/calls were from you D:

Thanks to *I dunno your name :/* for editing :D

No comments:
Post a Comment