She's my everything
As usual, its still very tiring everyday but you know, no matter how tired, whenever I see bb smiling happily and sweetly, my heart melt! Ever since she's born, my life is about her, her & still her. If not for her, I think I'll still be clubbing, drinking and playing my life away. Now a mother, everything is about baby & no more playing. Though I've to give up so many things, but for bb, everything is worth it! And never have I regret it at all!
Now at 1month 1week & 6days old, she's a chubby baby:) She's always smiling even when she's sleeping! How time fly, she will be two month old in like two weeks time. Can't wait for her to call me Mummy ^^












hey what happen to ur husband and u? broke up? be a strong mummy alright babe ;)
ReplyDeleteIm not married. Thanks:)
ReplyDelete