Irreplaceable ♥
2AM now. I just finish my dinner which I eat from 11+. Bb was sleeping in the yao lan and she kept waking up so I keep on eat halfway have the shake her yao lan.
Brought her to polyclinic for her hep jab in the noon. She's a good girl when we're out just now:) Hep jab was reschedule to two weeks later as her hand had infection from the bcg jab. And she's weighing at 4.6kg! Heavy girl, haha. Night time Joanne and her bf came over. Accompany them eat dinner and had some chat. Home after that.
Bb is one month five day old today. How fast! Confinement was horrible cuz my every meal only has got meat. Only towards the end of confinement I manage to have vegetable. But I still shower everyday and drink cold water, hehehe. Now I'm back home without help from Aunt, I've learn how to bath bb. And with a yao lan, its easier for me. Still can't fit into my pre pregnancy shorts :( Only lost like 4kg, sad la! Still got 11kg to shed! Hopefully I'll be able to slim down to my pre pregnancy weight and shed away the fats on my tummy.







No comments:
Post a Comment