Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Updates on bb


Went for my check up this afternoon. While waiting for Love's mom at the clinic, I bump into Sheena and Clive! Chit chat a little. Love's mom reached, went for my scanning. Bb's in head down position and will come out anytime!! Aftermath went to Clinic C, did urine test and took height and weight. Height still the same -.- whereas weight, I put on 0.9kg, am like 57.3kg now :( See doctor after that, was told that everything is fine, bb is weighing at 2.7kg. While doing the scan, bb can't stop moving! Went eat together with Love's mom after check up. Done eating, trained over to Linda's place to get the sterliser from her. While on the way back in train, this aunty saw me with a big bump and a big bag containing the sterliser, she just look at me and close her eye. Damn her.

Was out since 1plus in the noon till night. Damn tiring. Bb coming out like anytime, am scare and nervous. But yet I'm excited, hehe. Hope she don't give me a hard time during labour :)

Right, besides this, I went over to Yiting's place last Saturday. Had heart to heart talk :) Stay till 11plus and went back.

小姨 bought these for bb :)
She even called me and told me to go home earlier when I was going to Linda's place.

Bump at 36weeks 5days.

Till here.

No comments:

Post a Comment