Thursday, September 2, 2010

36weeks

So fast its already September. Bb is 36weeks today. In a few weeks or so, she'll be arriving to this world. Really can't believe that 8months just pass so fast and I'm gonna be a mother. It feels like yesterday that I just know I'm pregnant! And the next thing is I'm gonna be giving birth soon. Am excited upon bb's arrival yet on the other hand I'm scare and nervous! So far, I only have stretchmarks on my butt and my tights. I swear its damn ugly
Hopefully there won't be any on my bump!

Went for check up on the 24th August, supposed to be on the 10th. Only did CTG cause bb didn't move after I had a fall weeks back. Supposed to have scanning but cause of delaying of going for check up, they are only able to make a appointment for me to see the doctor but not the scanning. A kind social worker accompany me to the check up. Next check up on next tues
to do scanning see if bb's in head down position cause the other time bb is in breech position.

So after the check up, I went to 313 with Yiting. Had my first meal of the day there with her. Walked around for a little while before making our way home. On the 27th, Yiting and Zhangmin came over and find me. As usual, had some talks.

Oh, on August 15th I met up with Jonas!!! Like finally you know. She happen to come to Tampines so met her and Emerson at Tampines mall. Jonas said she almost couldn't recognise me! I think its because I put on so much weight, haha. Wonder when will I be able to meet Francesca together with Jonas. We've been talking about wanting to meet together but till now still haven meet. Girls, when are we be able to meet up together? :)

Throughout this pregnancy, I only grew 1cm. Pathetic only! But I put on hell lots of weight! Before I was pregnant, I was 42kg. Had my weight taken on last check up, I ballooned to 56kg! Gained 14kg, more fats to come :( fats on my face, tights, butt and my waist. Everytime when I look at the mirror, I feel like crying seeing myself so fat :( Last time before pregnant I was so skinny yet I always complain that I'm fat. Sometimes I even dig out all the food I've eat afraid that I'll get fat. Now I am really fat. Really really fat this time. I want my pre pregnancy figure back so badly. I wanna be able to wear nice clothes. I don't want to be fat. And I miss wearing heels so much!!!

Two picture for now.


Part of the baby clothes, these are rompers, dress and pants. Top left hand 4piece of clothes and the pink baby soft shoe is from Shirley :)


Bump at 34weeks 1day.

No comments:

Post a Comment