Thursday, September 30, 2010
40weeks
Today's my EDD! Bb is 40 weeks already:) But still no sign of labour. Shall wait a few days more and see how it goes. Really get irritated when people tell me to admit to hospital for induced delivery. Googled about overdue labour and it stated that baby can stay in till 42weeks. So, don't understand why are people more worried then I am.
Anyway, I've been meeting Biqi almost everyday! She's really afraid that I'll have contraction/waterbag burst at home alone. Haha! Sometimes I even joke with her saying my stomach pain and she will get a shock, panicking. I know I know, don't joke about this kinda thing. Lol.
Last night was watching drama shows, my phone rang with the ring tone I thought I'll never get to hear anymore. Yes, he called! Was shocked when I heard the ring tone. I really didn't expect he'll call. Was really happy upon receiving his call and him asking if I deliver already not. He even thought of name for bb :) Though the conversation was only 30minutes, am still glad that he called. Initially got so much to tell him, but when I heard his voice, nothing came out of my mouth. From the way he talk, can sense that he's having a hard time at work. Hope he'll take care of his health!! Nevertheless, I'm really happy when he called :)
Bump at 39weeks 1day
Bump at 40weeks
Till here. Click on the ads!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment