Thursday, June 24, 2010

26weeks


Am always lazy to update but since I'm bored now, I shall update to kill time. Cause there's still 30 minutes more before world cup starts.

Right, when was my last proper update. Probably months ago. Somehow lost interest in blogging as I'm always lazy to do so. On my 11th May post I mention that Little precious started kicking me. I remember on the day Little precious first kicked me, I quarrelled with Love. Sulked and lie down on my side with my back facing him. After a little while, I felt Little precious's kick for the first time! Then she kicked a few times more. The happy me forget about the quarrel with Love. Since then, I can feel Little precious's kick every now and then. Slowly as time pass, her kick became very frequent, especially at night when I'm about to sleep. I read a pregnancy book that says your foetus can hear what you say, like asking her to kick you. So one day I place my hand on my bump and asked Little precious to kick. And she kicked! I was so happy, she heard what I say! Every time Love asked her to kick, she'll kick. This few days, she's so active. Yesterday the whole afternoon, I can feel her kicks and movement. And whenever Love talked to Little precious, it always make me smile. ^^

2 weeks ago, I was looking at my bump and thought, how come my bump don't look like 5 months. Cause I saw some young mommies blog and those who are 5 months, their bump look so much bigger then mine. Today, I looked at my bump and got a shocked. Its much bigger! Look at the different.


This was 24 weeks, 2 days.


And this, 26 weeks.

Last time I used to complain that I'm fat when obviously I'm not. Now when I'm expecting, I'm really gaining weight. Especially on my face and tight. I looked through my pictures before I was expecting, I was really skinny back then. I so much want to be back skinny! How funny when you're not fat at all, you keep thinking that you're fat. That was me, always thinking I'm fat and even want to go on diet back then.


This 2 was way before I was expecting.



This was when I was around 2 months pregnant. Even my arms are fat.

I think I've already hit 50kg -.- All the while since the age of 16, I have been maintaining the weight of 42kg. But pregnancy make me gain so much weight. But for the sake of Little precious, no choice. Endure another 3 months ^^

Till here. Be back soon. And click on the ads on the side. Thanks! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment