
Time flies, we've been together for 10 months. Every moments spent with you since we first met till today, I still remember. Thinking back, from the day you first call me, we'll talk on the phone every single day. Day by day, I'm so used to talking to you everyday. I'm always looking forward to your calls everyday, smiling to myself when you call. I still remember how we used to talk so happily everyday, sometimes with the jokes from my sis. When we first met, I remember I was so anxious waiting with my sis for you. After the first meeting, I find myself falling for you. It was love at first sight. I kept it from you, still talking on the phone everyday as usual. But I know, you knew about it. On August 22th, I couldn't be happier. We're together. Most of our free time are spend on fishing at Bedok jetty. Sometimes I really miss those time fishing at bedok jetty. There, is the first time we held hands, the first time we hugged, the first time we were drenched from head to toe in the heavy rain. Slowly, every of our off days we'll spent it together. If our off days clash, no matter what, no matter how tired you are, you'll find time to accompany me. Coming up to my house and surprise me. Coming over to fetch me from work surprising me. Sending me to work and wait one hour for my break time. How sweet of you. With all those surprises, I'm like the happiest girl. I remember how you'll always ask me to eat and bringing me out to eat. Worrying that I got nothing to eat, worrying that I got no money to eat. You'll scold me if I spend money on cigarette instead of food. All those bear bear you spent so much money on it catching for me, Singapore Flyer, rent car for Cny, I still remember. All this are only part of it from the day we know each other till today. There are much more, written on my private blog.
Despite all those arguments, quarrels and conflicts going on, we still went through it for the past 10 months. At times I may not be a good girlfriend, I may be demanding, I may seems like I don't care, I show attitude, I may not be the perfect girlfriend but still, I love you, with all my heart.
For you.
No comments:
Post a Comment