Currently at baby's house ^^
Yesterday didn't sleep the whole night.
Slept at 6plus this morning and wake up at 11 in the morning.
Helped Dad with some stuff and went home.
Ate lunch and watched tv.
Around 3pm wanted to sleep for awhile yet I couldn't get to sleep.
So spent my time studying instead.
7plus went bath and prepare.
Bus to Pasir Ris meet Julia.
Walked over to baby's house downstair wait for baby.
When baby reached, me and Julia went up baby's house.
Tomorrow going to visit Younger Sis together with Dad.
Stupid staff there don't allow me go visit my Sis ANYMORE last week I went there.
So Dad told me, he asked the staff if I can visit my Sis, the staff say can.
Hopefully tomorrow I don't bump into that unfriendly staff I met last week.
Till here ^^
Will be back when I feel like it.
Wanna spent more time studying(:
hi dropping by!! =))
ReplyDeleteSimplicity Ryli: Hi(: Thanks(:
ReplyDelete