Monday, June 8, 2009
Stop the pain
Back for an short update.
Able to use my lappy though it is a little lag.
On Sunday, slept in the morning at 6plus and woke up at 11plus in the morning.
Ate lunch, get myself prepared and head to Hougang, to visit Younger Sis.
But, that stupid staff don't allow me to visit Sis.
Damn it.
Scolded that bloody staff and so did Dad.
Went home aftermath.
Night time around 9plus met Malvin at 201 Mac.
10plus went over 400+ together and meet Alfred.
Slacked together and went meet baby, Julia and Joroc.
Went 216 slacked together.
10plus cab to Bedok 85 with Sis and had supper there with Biqi BestFriend^^
Been long since I met BestFriend.
Had fun talking and joking together.
Sis was the joker, haha!
Home at 12plus.
Today woke up at 8plus, bath and get ready for work.
Work today was so so.
At 12plus in the noon, Aunty Victoria went fetch SiEn but didn't bring Emily along.
Emily cried real loud this time and I panicked ):
Made milk and fed her.
The moment I sat down on the couch, carrying her, she started crying.
Lucky Aunty Victoria came back shortly after.
Stayed till 6plus and went off.
Supposed to meet KC korkor for dinner at Bedok 85 but he couldn't make it ):
Been very very long since I last saw korkor, hopefully he won't anyhow already, don't want anything happen to him.
So met Pingping instead(:
She accompany me eat dinner.
Had some talks with each other(:
Slacked till 10 like that, she went meet her friends and I went find Sis at her work place.
Took bus home together & she was there joking, haha.
Oh!
On Sunday when I was on the way to bus stop going to visit Younger Sis, I found Elder Sis's cat! :D
Was damn happy!
Carried the cat home and now I see the cat everyday ^^
Alright, till here.
Am going to sleep, very tired! ):
Monster, if you see this, all the best for your test tomorrow! (:
Superwoman will make you pass your test for sure ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment