Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tired of life

So baby, I will wait for you.
Cause I don't know what else I can do.


Yesterday went to work as usual .
Nothing much to update .
After work took bus home .
Bath and went down to Whitsands meet baby , Zhangmin , Eleanor , Malvin and Diana .
Bought some stuff and head to Pasir Ris park beach .
Many more people came after that .
Celebrated Sara's birthday there .
Played with Cake and water bomb which contain sea water and sands .
Haha , I was the one who put sand into the water ^^
After everything accompany baby home to change into a fresh clothing .
Head down to Downtown and had my dinner there with baby .
Aftermath , went to Gelare to have ice cream with baby .
Went back at 11plus .



Today was yours truly , my off day .
But the hardworking me went to work today , HAHA .
I feel like changing job ):
I want a job that can allow me to earn at least a thousand bucks a month .
Maybe Sales? Haha .

Tomorrow going down Gracehaven visit Younger Sis .
She haven been coming home for 2 weeks due to some reason .
So I have to go and visit her .
Yeah , I have to else she'll say I neglect her , LOL .

It was supposed to be my off day today & tomorrow , yet I can't rest .
Am very tired of life .
Been working almost everyday , to numb myself .
To forget about those hurtful stuff .
In front of friends , I may seems to be the happy go lucky me .
But I feel very lousy , all the time .
I don't feel happy a single bit .
All I could do is to pretend to be happy , pretend that nothing happen at all .
Reason being , I don't want people around me to be worried about me .
Tell me , what is Happiness ?


**

Was playing around with some quizzes on Facebook and came across a quiz 'Personality Traits By Birth Month' and this was the result :

Fun to be with
Secretive
Difficult to fathom and to be understood
Quiet unless excited or tensed
Takes pride in oneself
Has reputation
Easily consoled
Honest
Concern about people's feelings
Tactful
Friendly
Approachable
Very emotional
Temperamental and unpredictable
Moody and easily hurt
Witty and sarky
Sentimental
Not revengeful
Forgiving but never forgets
Dislike nonsensical and unnecessary things
Guides others physically and mentally
Sensitive and forms impressions carefully
Wary and sharp
Judge people through observations
Hardworking
No difficulties

Quite true .

Anyway , blog got spammed again .
But I ain't that stupid to accept those unwanted comments .
Have deleted .
What pissed me off is that , that person actually say till my Mother .
Say anything you want , TO ME , RIGHT IN MY FACE IF YOU GOT THE GUTS .
Don't say till my Mother .
Anything unhappy with me , get my number from my Sis , since you actually stated my Sis name in the comment .
Know where you stand , and look clearly , your dirty words won't pull me down easily .

No comments:

Post a Comment