Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dream came true

Happy Birthday Junwei (:



Went down Gracehaven to visit Younger Sis just now .
Was late but still managed to see her and pass her the stuff she wanted .
But the staff there are sure rude !
Says the next time I'm not allowed to visit my Sis and even asked me to go off when I was there only for less then 5 minutes .
Fucktard staff -.-

Anyway , after like 8 months , finally I'm in contact with KC korkor (:
I thought he went missing , because all the while he didn't contact me .
But nopes , not missing .
Not gonna mention here (:
Online MSN just now in the afternoon , saw korkor online .
Reaction was "OMG, KC KORKOR IS ONLINE?!" , LOL !!
Msn him and he asked how am I doing .
Talked for awhile and I went offline .
And yah , did give korkor my new number .
Hopefully can meet up soon ^^
Missed how he used to bully me in the past when he always claim he's sayang-ing me , haha !
And how he used to scold me when he know I slit my wrist .



Bad things happened .
Hopefully things will be resolved soon .
Cheer up Sis .
I'm always a call away (:

No comments:

Post a Comment