I'm back from work .
Phone did ring 4 times .
First was a miss call from No Number .
Second was a message from Chai Hong JIE .
Next was a message from Sis .
&A call from Stephanie Sweetie .
Thats all .
Was very busy at work just now .
Ran here & there .
Then saw Seok Han & some familiar faces .
Worked till 10PM, went off .
Oh ! Today didnt went for 'shopping' .
Lols !
Cause was replenishing stock at beer's section .
Got so tempted to buy & drink !! (:
While walking to bus stop , chatted with a friend .
Oh well, i feel so listless today .
I dunno whats wrong with me .
Am chatting with Xiao Sky Dearest at msn now :D
Although we dunno each other for long , but she's always there for me whenever i feels down .
I got problem , she'll sure help .
So yeah , i never regret know her :D
&We knew each other through Isabella's blog leh .
Cool isnt it ? :D
She's my one & only DEAREST :D
&Was talking about something .
I realised that Bi didnt msg/call me the whole day .
Dearest asked me to contact him .
I say dont want, he got heart he will contact me .
Dont need to wait for me to contact him .
Shall stop here .
Bye !
No comments:
Post a Comment