&I dont feel well now .
Feel so unwell since last night .
The effect is nice isnt it ?
&I didnt edit it !
I only rotate it ! :D

This is after editing it ! :D
&I LOVE greennnnnnn :DD

Yesterday almost late for work .
&Mei Ling ordered uniform for me already :D
Cause Lisa aint free .
Heard that she's going to Hong Kong for a week !
Aww, so good !
Francis told me Cyndi resigned .
Lisa said its was because Cyndi couldn't take pressure .
And she asked me how i find working there .
I said not bad .
The store wasnt as cramp as before .
Francis told me not much stock was ordered yeaterday .
Only 8 roll cage came yesterday .
&Everyone's very good to me(:
Same thing happen at 9:30PM everyday , it's 'shopping' time .
Nah, it wasnt shopping time .
What a joke !
Shopping during working hours ?!
I took a basket, walked around the whole NTUC & see whats not in place .
Grab it and put it in the basket and put it back in place .
Friends thought i was shopping !
Lols !
So i called it 'shopping' time & i did that everyday at 9:30PM .
Finish work , went off .
While in bus, Bi called .
He told me he's going out .
I told him, "Then you go lor. I never say cannot what. My prepaid low, anything just msg. ByeBye." & hang up .
I dunno laa & i just dont feel well .
Everytime he tell me he's going out, i dont even know where's he going or who's he with .
Did msg him at 1.18AM .
But no reply from him .
Waited till i fall asleep .
When i wake up this morning , saw his reply .
He replied at fucking 2:42AM !
Saying he's home already .
Then where the hell he is for the whole one hour ?!
Didnt even bother to reply my msg .
WTF laa !
Maybe i shouldnt care so much, let him do what he wants .
I feel that we're drifting more & more apart .
Days by days, everything's starting to change .
Grrr !
Someone tell me what to do !!
I dunno what to do !!
This kind of feeling SUCKS !
I dont wanna bring this feeling to work .
Work is work .
Relationship is relationship .
But sometimes i just feel so distracted at work .
I've to fake a smile trying to be happy .
Everyday after work, i feel fucking tired .
My leg especially, always feel tired & pain .
My back aching .
Maybe to you all is a simple job, just carrying those boxes & replenish stock .
But, hey.
Im a girl leh !
A girl carrying all those heavy boxes .
Even my working friends told me, "you're so skinny & carrying the heavy boxes by youself. Must be careful leh."
Everytime, its either i get scratched by those boxes, hit by the boxes or nearly fall down the ladder .
I get red scratches on my hand & even on my neck .
I sprained my foot .
HAIS ! WHAT SHOULD I DO ?!
Gonna head to work soon .
&Hopefully my phone DONT ring .
People, please DONT msg me, DONT call me .
Urgent or not, DONT contact me today .
I want some time alone .
I might switched off my phone if there's a need .
&Xiao Sky DEAREST, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ROAM AROUND THE STREETS ALONE ! :D
Bye !
No comments:
Post a Comment