Didnt blog for the past few days .
Last Saturday(if im not wrong), went to Parkway find Stephanie Sweetie(:
When i reached there , she wasnt there .
Couldnt get through her phone .
Decided to walk around and find her .
Much to my surprise, she was just in front of me .
At first i was thinking, 'this girl look like Stephanie siol' .
She was using phone, facing down .
When she face up, i was like 'eh isnt this Stephanie?'
Lols !
Went walked around with her .
Decided to accompany her to hostel and then go home .
Supposed to visit Brother last Sunday .
But that stupid staff dont allow me in :(
Oh well, i was late but i still got 5mins .
Still, they dont allow me in .
I woke up damn early please .
8.15AM !
Still, im late .
After that went to grandpa's house at Bedok .
Ate lunch there & watched dvd with Sister .
Stayed till 4.30PM , went home .
This 2days didnt go out .
Stayed home .
I think im gonna go to bed after i'm done with this post .
Cause i promised DEARDEAR i'll sleep early .
But its 5AM already & i'm still awake .
2 more days & i'll be able to meet DEARDEAR :D
Looking forward to this Friday .
Deardear, i miss you alot alot ,
&I ♥ YOU(:
Alrights, going to sleep already or else Deardear's gonna nag at me .
How can I forget you
when your always on my mind?
How can I not want you
when your all I want inside?
How can I let you go
when I can't see us apart?
How can I not love you
when you control my heart?
No comments:
Post a Comment