Friday, April 4, 2008

FRIDAY ; APRIL 04

I felt like blogging and here i am .
Hmmm, nothing much happen this few days .
BUT . On April Fool Day, i was fooled by Euler stupid dumb .
This was the message conversation we had :

Euler: Hey where are you?
Me: Home. Why leh?
Euler: Nth la i at hospital wan ask you wan come see me not.
Me: What happen?Alone meh?
Euler: Ya lor car accident
Me: Which hospital? Bed no, ward no. Go see your hair got white not. Haha.
Euler: Lols. Er.. April fool hospital. Ward no i dunno wor xD
Me: Go die lahs. Bluff me! Si stupid dumb!
Euler: Hahas. Stupid. Nvm at least i know you care for me. Lols. Thx ar. Btw i saw your blog so touched. Lols.
Me: Lols. You're mye friend of cause i care for you. Same goes to all mye friends.But i was fool by you lahs. Ahahs, you saw mye blog? Dont view and run uh. Tag uh.
Euler: Lols. Friend. Hais. Hahas. I never view and run. I walk. Lols.
Me: You hais what? Lols, just remember to tag lahs, stupid dumb:)
Euler: Dun wan lehhs. I dun tag you wan do wad? huh huh
Me: You boxim de stupid dumb! Humph. Tag or dont tag doesnt matter. I already started to mia from some friends le.
Euler: At least not from me :-D Why you wanna mia?
Me: Very soon it'll be you. Oh well, i wanna be alone without contacting any friends. So dont miss me when i mia. LOLS!
Euler: Wei.. Dun mia lahs.. I really gonna miss you stupid. hahas.. tell me what happen la.
Me: Hahas, i will miss your stupidness. Lols! Tell you when i see you online bahs, lazy type in msg.
Euler: Lols, wad my stupidness. Is your dumbness lohs.. :-P k lahs but dun mia from me hor if not i whack you lols
Me: Lols. Your stupidness, my dumbness. Thats why you're called Euler stupid dumb. Hahas. I'll chat with you when i see you online alrights. Takecares, stupid dumb:)
Euler: Lols fine.. Takecare too dumb stupid.

Laughs lahs .
It was funny please .

Oh oh !
Guys, sorry if i rejected your calls & didnt reply your msges .
I just wanna be alone for some time thus not contacting you all .
&I wont be answering phone calls with no number from today on .
Raymond cutecute, im sorry alrights .
I didnt mean to reject your calls & ignore your msges .
But i promise i'll contact you soon alrights .

Well, was on phone with Amanda MEIMEI just now .
Some fucking people not happy with mye meimei .
Lucky meimei's okays or else i wont let that fucking person off .
&I miss meimei alot alot lahs .

Alrights, one month so be it .
But one month later, who knows what will happen?
Leave it to God to decide bahs .
Everything i told you, i mean it .
Its all from the bottom of mye heart .
I miss you alot alot lahs .
When will i be able to see you ?

Hohos, 2 more days .
This sunday gonna visit Brother :DDD
I super duper miss him lahs !
Think got one or two months didnt visit him bahs .
I wonder how's he doing inside Boys Home .

Alrights, i heading to bed soon .
Am bloody hell tired already .
Bye people & Takecares(:

No comments:

Post a Comment