
Its a brand new year. A year pass by so fast. I'll be turning double two this year and zn will be turning 2 year old in 9 months time. Thank God that he gave me a priceless gift despite me been so young.
Zn have got 16 tooth now. Her bite is so powerful that my hand actually bleed when she bite. She can now say 姨姨, 弟弟, Daddy and play. As usual, she love to walk so much so much! And she love to go to the playground alot that every single time when I carry her and go off, she will cry so badly.
So now at 15 months old, she knows how to say, Mama, papa, jiejie, korkor, didi, mummy, daddy, open, lo(hello), bye bye, throw, play, bear bear, baby, meow meow, mum mum(eat), orh hor, ball ball, milk milk, pain pain, 姨姨, 没有, 不要, 怕怕, 走走, 美美. Thats all I can remember. It is really amazing to see her learning new skills learning new words.














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment