Thursday, May 12, 2011

Short post

Couldn't get to sleep, so.... Came here to update a little! Doubt I have any readers left. Update or not, makes no different. Maybe should just close down this space?

Work today wasn't really good. First time working 10 hours & I nearly fall asleep, prolly because I slept too late last night as I went Summer breeze to drink a little with a friend. Who says being a mom means you can go out relax? As long as not too over!

Starting to find work a hate instead of love. Maybe I will love if I'm transfer to other outlet, working with other stuff who doesn't bring personal anger to work, like as if all of us offended him/her.

Spica phone spoil till too ugly. Repaire fee in total 100plus. Change my mind not to repaire. Too expensive. 100 bucks can buy so many toys for babygirl. Shall just tolerate 2 more months then get a new phone.

Till here! Will be back with updates on my darling instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment