Friday, May 6, 2011

7th month

Happy 7 month old, bbygirl! <3<3<3

So fast, its already 7 months since bbygirl's arrival. She's already so big! Makes me miss her newborn times so much!

She made so much new progress!
-Drinking 180ml of milk during day time, 200ml of milk before bed time
-Bed time 8pm, latest 11pm. Sleep all the way till 7am, latest 9am.
-Is always talking her baby language, seems to wana talk to us
-Always turning, flipping around!
-Always lift her butt up on her own & stay at "on all four" position
-Can crawl backwards
-Can walk backwards in her walker
-Loves baby bites alot
-If hold on to something, she tried to stand without us pulling her up
-Love cartoon alot!
-Smiley baby like always
-Smile happily when we say 拍拍手
-Love bathing as usual

Bbygirl like very stick to me! She seems to know I'm her Mommy! Alot of time I walk off from her, she start to cry. And when I go back to her, she stop crying! She doesn't do this to anyone, except me! I love to see her smile! Always make me melt. Really thank God that I've a smiley & adorable daughter which never fail to make me happy just by smiling.

6 October 2011, marks the day I step into motherhood. The day I had my bundle of joy. I'll give her nothing but the best!



------

Been long since I updated this space. Been busy with work. Moreover, my spica phone is in repairing. So no photos till I get my spica. Promise to upload all the cutesy photos of bbygirl! Got so many to upload!

Life's still the same. Weekdays I'll be working. A part time job. Weekends, I'll spend my time with my darling girl. Treasure all the time spend with her. But! Hehehe! Next month is June! She'll be back to me, in my care completely! No more fostering, yay! Happymama!

Many ask, why didn't I mention about my daughter's father in this space here. I see no need to. No, her father didn't ran away or irresponsible. He paid all her expenses. He did his part as a father.
Don't sprout nonsense if you don't know anything. TYVM.

As for matters of the heart, nothing change. My status is always Single. I'm still waiting for that special miracle to happen<3

No comments:

Post a Comment