









Recent pictures of darling.
Am always looking forward to weekends cuz thats when I can spend my time with my darling. Though sometimes she is very noisy due to her teething. Yes, she's teething already. Biting whatever things that she take. Other then that, she had been a good girl! Always make me very happy and cheer me up with her sweet smile :)
Last Saturday I fed darling pureen, her first solid food. She loves it and she's clever know. She knows how to take the spoon and put in her mouth! But actually she is snatching from me. Video down how darling ate her first solid food, cannot stop laughing when I see the video. And after everything, she made a mess. Her clothes, my clothes and my hair had stain of the pureen.
Darling's turning 5 months old in a few weeks time. Soon she'll turn 1 years old. Haha. Can't wait! :)
posted from Bloggeroid
No comments:
Post a Comment