Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Her cheeky smile

Blog have been private already.

Pack some of zn's stuff in the afternoon and went over to Elizabeth office. Waited for the lady incharge of the fostering procedure to come. Signed the papers already, send zn to their car. When wana pass zn to the lady, I broke down. Cried terribly. Heartpain like mad. Hugged zn tightly, plant many many kisses on her before she left.

Hope Saturday faster come so I can cuddle zn in my arms again! Seriously miss her a lot. Scare she can't adapt without me, scare she can't sleep at night, scare this scare that. Sighhhhhhhhhh!

Sleeping on my hand and grabbing my pyjamas^^

2 picture taken today

Darling, mummy will bring you back this Saturday! Mummy miss you a lot!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Means a foster parent help me look aft zn. I bring her back on weekends. I opt for 6 months only. You are?

    ReplyDelete