Monday, January 24, 2011

Blessed life



Fetch Zn on last Saturday. Damn happy when I saw her! Told her "darling, mummy miss you so much!" then she smiled at me! She always got ways to make my days. Trained home with darling sleeping the whole journey. But darling cranky from 8pm plus till 10pm. Cried nonstop lor. Manager to coax her to sleep with pacified, like finally after 2 months plus she finally gave in to pacified again. Nap with her till 11pm. But darling slept till 3.30am. Fed her milk, played with her awhile and she went back to sleep.

On Sunday darling damn hyper. Woke up for milk at 8+ then dont wana sleep. I was very tired so left darling on my bed with me while I fall asleep and she playing with herself till she fall asleep. When I wake up, she hugged my bearbear while she sleep. Changed her and down to kallang to meet dad and send darling back.

Miss her alot already but on the other hand, will be bringing her back for prolly a week for cny. Hopefully I can.






posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment