Tuesday, December 7, 2010
zn progress
In a blink of eyes, zn is already 2month 1day old! At only 2month old, she can support her head quite steady already! She'll always 'ahhhh' 'ehhhh' in her baby language whenever I play with her. Still drinking 100-125ml of milky every 2-3hourly during day time. Love sucking her hand till her mitten is all wet! Give her pacifer to stop her from sucking her hand, she'll smile when pacifer is put in her mouth. Can sleep around 4-6hours through the night. Loves to be carry instead of lying down. Can sleep longer if sleep on her side. Whenever she gek her poo, she'll lie still and kick here and there when she's done.
Everyday, zn is growing and its a joy seeing her growth. Its something money can't buy. I can differentiate her cries, be it if she's hungry or wants her diapers changed or when she's tired. No matter how tough or tired it is, its always worth it, only for zn!
Though sometimes I really don't like how people always use those "so young got baby already" eyes and see me, but all I need is to see zn smiling sweetly, those comments or those looks are off my mind. Doesn't matter that I've a daughter at such young age, just by watching her grow everyday is a happiness that no one has ever gave me :)
This is how she always suck her hand!
Meet my chor lor princess, hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment