Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Always love you

Everything is okay already. Was discharged two days ago. Little precious is fine already though I feel she's getting heavier, at times I find it hard to move around. I can even feel her turning around :)

9th day without you by my side, everything doesn't feel right. I miss cuddling you to sleep. I miss seeing you sleeping. I miss snatching pillow from you. I miss playing cards with you, betting on silly stuff. I miss how we'll play games on facebook together. I miss how you'll buy Mc Flurry back for me. I miss how you'll get angry whenever I take your cigarette and asked if I could smoke. I miss how you'll always disturb me every morning with silly faces and silly stuff. I miss how you'll sayang my bump, listening to what bb is doing. I miss how you'll always talk to bb, asking her to kick me. There's so much things I miss, but I miss you a lot. Really hope to see you on Thursday. Although we don't sms and talk on the phone for hours happily like we used to, although we are not as loving like we used to, remember I'll always love you no matter what. And also, bb loves you too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment