------
Back to update (:
Switched off laptop at 3plus last night :/ Still can't get to sleep, was turning here and there.
Woke up at 11plus this morning. Love went to work while I stay in bed till 12plus, got up and wash up. Played games as usual, thinking of what to eat. 2plus went to buy food. Bought mixed vegetable rice, one egg, one otah and 4 pathetic small prawn cause me $5.10. Freaking expensive! All along when I buy food, one meal doesn't exceed $4. Swear I'm not gonna buy from that stall anymore. Played games as usual after eating.
Little precious is 28weeks 1day today. Kicks getting lesser, I don't know why ): But last night, she kicked very hard out of a sudden. Didn't go for my check-up on the 6th. Called and changed it to next Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed that nothing will happen this few days so I can go for my check-up smoothly. And seriously hope that the gynae won't be like that china lady that did the scan for me on my May check-up. Like so unprofessional only. I remembered asking if I could know the gender because she was busy scanning Little precious don't-know-what, no scans to show me the gender and she just said its a girl. Aftermath I asked whats Little precious weight. Cause I heard from friends who are pregnant and are mothers that you can know your baby's weight anytime. True enough, some mommies-to-be even know their baby's weight at 8weeks. Back to topic, I asked about Little precious's weight. Her reply was, "Oh, normal weight. Not big, not small. Normal loh." I was seriously stunned by her answer and thinking, "what the fuck does she mean?" This time round I'm gonna double confirm if its a girl.
One photo of my balloon stomach at 28weeks. 12 more weeks to go! I don't want stretchmarks!!! Though I know its impossible ):
Till here, shall update again soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment