Little precious is 27 weeks today! One more week, I'll be 7 months pregnant, 3rd trimester . Stretchmarks please don't visit me!!! So far there isn't any stretchmarks on my tummy. Heard from some mummies that for most of them, stretchmarks appear at 3rd trimester . Sometimes I really want to induce Little precious out :/ Thought at 27 weeks now, at times I feel that she's really very heavy. I want back my pre-pregnancy weight!
Saw a blogshop selling babies clothes, some clothes are from GAP. Told Love about it. He says bb so small wear branded clothes, later very fast grow in size then cannot wear already. Haha, also true. So told him wait till Little precious grow bigger then let her wear ^^
Had been craving for durians lately. Last night before sleeping, asked Love if today he come back early, can he buy durians back. Then I remember, he's working till very late today ): But he says will buy milo back cause I finished mine yesterday. He asked how come so fast finish as he bought 2 packet the other time. I finish the two packet of 3 in 1 milo so fast cause I'm drinking Iced milo everyday. Sometimes I can even drink 2 cup or more in a day :/ So no milo for now till Love buy back. As for durians, hopefully he don't work OT tomorrow. He says if tomorrow never work till late, he'll buy durians back ^^
5 more days to check-up.
9 more days to my birthday.
So fast its already July. Hopefully can buy Little precious's stuff soon!!
Till here!
No comments:
Post a Comment