Decided to update my blog since I've nothing to do. Love went to work just now. I'm alone at home, till night time when he return from work. Got up as early as 8plus today. Alone at home with 3 books to read, haha.
Got up late in the afternoon yesterday. No idea what time will Love be back, so stayed home alone the whole day. Ate my lunch and packed the bedroom. Spend I-don't-know how long packing and was sweating after packing. Showered and read books till Love called. Bought dinner back and eat together. Waited for him to shower and sleep. Well, couldn't sleep actually. But don't wanna be distubing Love so I just lie on the bed seeing him sleep (: Till I fall asleep.
One more week to my appointment. Girl or boy? Haha, was hoping for a girl. But doesn't matter I guess? After all its my flesh. Baby started kicking me few days back ^^ Am wondering will Love be able to go with me to my next appointment since he says he doesn't know when will his off day be ): Of cause I hope he's able to go with me. Am always drinking Iced Milo and getting scolded by Love. But what to do, its my fav! Haha!
Pictures of my baby ^^ Lost one of it I think, sad!
Around 2 months & 2 months plus.
Till here & I miss Love already ): So many hours till he comes home. Be home early, I miss you!




No comments:
Post a Comment