Wow, I just realised that I haven been having a proper post. Seems to lost interest in blogging. Anyway.
Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Happy belated Birthday Yiting Sis!
And Happy advance Birthday to Sammy!
Yesterday met Love at 9plus at night. Caught Couples Retreat together ^^ After movies, went to 201 eat a little but Love was busy sms-ing dont know who. Wasnt happy about that. Love send me till my house downstair. Wished him Happy Birthday, kissed him and bid goodbye. Talked to Yiting & Claire for a short while before hanging up. But couldnt get to sleep. Noel called, talked to him for almost 2 hour. And me, I was crying all along :/ But ya, thanks so much Noel! Comforting me & giving me advices, me appreciate it alot! (: Off to sleep at 4plus.
Woke up at 11plus this morning. Went get prepared before heading to Pasir ris meet Yiting, Claire & Celeste. I didnt make-up today -.- Over to Sammy's house to celebrate her birthday for her ^^ Home at 4plus.
From morning till now, didnt receive any calls or msges from Love. Am super duper sad laaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
I dont know why, I wasnt happy at all yesterday yet I am faking a smile all alone with you. I think you did notice that I wasnt my own self. But I just brushed it off saying that nothing's wrong. I dont understand why is it that you can spend the WHOLE day(probably not) with your friends on last sunday and the WHOLE afternoon with your friends yesterday but you only spend that 3 hours with me yesterday. Do I deserve this kind of treatment from you? I told you I was contented to have spend that 3 hours with you but actually I dont! I wasnt happy about that at all! I wonder, how long more can I bear with all this. Ever thought of giving up on this relationship but it was just thoughts. I dont know what will happen if I lost you. Because, I love you too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment