Monday, November 30, 2009

Miss Love

Currently at Yiting's house. Waiting for Love to come online, been waiting for like an hour plus or two? Wondering what time he's coming online.. Haven been meeting Love for one week, he's busy working ): Miss him super much.

Met Julia almost everyday. Spend time with her and the usual people I see when meeting her. Friendly people I must say, haha.

I met Jonas like after so many so many months! Very the happy la! ^^

Home, is still the same. Younger sis is getting from bad to worse, steal my stuff! Argh. Shit you man.

I seriously don't know what to update about. Because I AM FURIOUS LA. I don't know what the fuck is Love doing or where the fuck is he although he says he is at home. Yet I am waiting for him to come online like a mad girl. I am going to bang the wall soon.

GOOD BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment