Been a week plus since I last updated.
Lazy to update & Sis's internet connector spoilt few days back.
Now its okay already so here I am to update ^^
Last Monday to Friday was working day.
I doubt I went out on last Monday to Thursday.
Met BestFriend last Friday.
Went ECP together.
Dinner at Subway.
Drank a little before heading home.
BestFriend send me back^^
Saturday woke up super early although there's no work.
Trained over to meet b at his house at 1plus.
Both of us were super tired that we both slept till 5plus :/
Watched tv when we woke up.
Dinner at 7plus.
Ate half and was full but b says if I never finish my food, I can't smoke ):
So forced myself to finish the food.
Told b I wanted to smoke when I finish my food but he says only after finish drinking the vitasoy he got for me.
Finally got to smoke after finish drinking the vitasoy.
Watched tv all the way till 10plus then b send me to take train.
Suppose to meet Sis and go back together but she asked me to tag along with her to boat quay.
BestFriend came too, Yuanzhi also.
Settled down at a pub and drink there.
Home around 4plus, 5plus.
Sunday I didn't went out, slept till 4plus :/
Today was working day as usual.
Met Bro for awhile to get some stuff from him and came back.
Some overdue photos.
There are alots more, lazy to upload all.
Another day perhaps.
Till here.


haha . thanks for the tagg ^^
ReplyDeleteShannan: Welcome^^
ReplyDelete